Sky Alliance Policies
- Any physical or verbal action against moral, good manners or any professional misconduct will be punished with the expulsion of the company involved, since individuals represent their companies.
- Commercial espionage, data theft or business agreements which may attempt against the group or specific members of the group, as well as creation of other Networks, implies immediate expulsion.
- Members must have an insurance policy covering liabilities for, at least, USD 10.000.
- Unsettled disputes arising non-payment agreement implies expulsion
- In case of operational disputes arising between members, Sky Alliance offers a Disputes Settlement Mediation System.
- Membership implies the acceptance of these rules.
- The expulsion as a result of breaching any of the rules above mentioned is immediate and cancels the right of the excluded member to claim any amount paid until that moment.